Sunday, September 12, 2010

Olegas Kurasovas: Autumn Landscape

    


    
      This picture was featured as National Geographics photo of the day and when I saw it I instantly loved it.  I am a huge fan of autumn in the first place and this picture seems to grab all the beautiful aspects of it.  The picture has an excellent source of color and a mystic feel which also was something that intrigued me. 
      The photographer said they used a tripod standing in cold water to capture this photo and nearly risked slipping on the rocks a few times but was overall pleased that she made it through successfully.  I could not find a direct website linked to photographer Olegas Kurasovas but I did find a few different articles regarding her achievements such as Planet Earth photographer of the year 2009 and International Photographer of the Year finalist. I could not seem to find a whole lot of information or photos by this photographer but I do hope and expect to see more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment