Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Maurits Van Wyk

Maurits Van Wyk: Stream Reflection    

            For this weeks blog I found this photo on National Geographics website and really liked it.  What I liked about this was how hard it is to tell that it is actually a reflection.  It is almost a mind puzzle because you feel like you can look at the picture in multiple viewpoints and it almost leaves it up the viewer.
            I also really liked the leaves because they add that pop of color to create another interesting dynamic to the photo.  The picture was just overall very interesting to me and really liked all the interesting things it has going.  I can see many of the "rules" being used and thought it was really cool that so many of them can be brought into one photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment