Monday, August 30, 2010

Nature Photography "Textbook"

          When it comes to the Nature Photography book by Tim Fitzharris I must say it has to be one of my favorite course related text books thus far.  I just love the fact that you do not feel like you are sitting down and forcing yourself to turn the pages.  All the pictures draw you in and keep you interested in learning the skills and processes used to achieve the skills necessary to take excellent pictures. Not only does the book have great features for drawing the "picture reader" in but it also is an excellent source of overall great information.
          What I found most interesting and shocking was how much information and knowledge goes into something like a tripod.  I guess I just never sat down and thought of it as much more than a few simple legs.  Obviously that is not the case.  When picking out a tripod there are many things that must come into consideration.  The book speaks of considering everything from size to adjusting speed when selecting your tripod.  You want the best thing to fit you and research is a must when it comes to picking out any of your photography tools.   Overall the book, Nature Photography by Tim Fitzharris, has left me pleasantly surprised and wanting to read and learn more within the photography field.

No comments:

Post a Comment